- IHT blogs
- Web Series
www.anyflix.tv is a property of ANYFLIX MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE LIMITED, established under the Indian Company Law 2013, with its registered office located in Delhi.
Our privacy principles are as set out below:
• Giving Information to us is a User’s choice.
• Users can choose to have the Information provided by him/her deleted.
• Users can opt-out of receiving communications from the Site or apps, by unsubscribing from the site.
COLLECTION OF INFORMATION AND PURPOSE
1. The Information provided by the User on the Site could be related to his personal information like Name, Email, Phone, Address entered at the time of Registration on the site.
2. We collect the information you post in a public space on our ANYFLIX MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE LIMITED Platform.
3. We use tracking tools like Google Cookies for collecting information about your usage of our website.
4. User’s usage behavior of the website or interests, other traceable activities online, on apps and on mobile such as destinations visited, viewed advertisements or content viewed.
5. Users of our Ad Services may share information with us such as the cookie ID, device ID, or demographic or interest data and information about content viewed or actions are taken on a third-party website, online services or apps.
6. User preferences (e.g., preferred language settings);
7. URL, IP address, operating system, browser type, browser version, browser configuration, name internet service provider and other types of computer and connection related information relevant to identifying User type of device, connecting to the Site, enabling data exchange with the User and his/her device, and ensuring convenient use of the Site;
8. Subpages visited while on our website, links followed on the website, including date and time;
9. Search terms entered;
10. Channels viewed on the Site;
11. Information collected by cookies or similar technologies (as described in the next paragraph);
12. Survey answers, reviews, ratings and other types of feedback provided;
13. Content of any communication sent through the Site, including any information posted in social communities on the Site or otherwise shared, as well as chat messages and chat transcripts;
14. Information on software downloaded from the Site; and
15. Any other information that User enters on, or uploads to, the Site.
We may also collect the Information to track User’s interests, behavior and preferences for internal analysis of all Users of the Site.
We may also use your information:
To evaluate your eligibility for certain types of offers or services;
To perform analytics and conduct customer research, including general market research or surveying opinions on specific or general issues and to analyze advertising effectiveness, both on an anonymous basis (e.g., by aggregating data) or on an individual basis (if legally permissible);
We may combine User’s Information, other information, and information collected from tracking technologies and aggregate it with information collected from other Users using the Site to attempt to provide the User with the Services and a better experience on the Site.
You understand, agree and acknowledge that collection, storage, and processing of User’s Information is for a lawful purpose connected with a function or activity of the Platform Entities. User hereby consents to the collection, storage, use, disclosure, transfer, of his/her Information for the purposes set out herein. User further understands, agrees and acknowledges that his/her Information is considered necessary for us to provide various services on its Site to the User for his/her usage of the Site and Services and User affirmatively consents to its collection, storage, transfer, and processing.
COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAWS
In order to cooperate with the mandatory government and law enforcement agencies or with regulatory authorities we may disclose any Information about the User to government and law enforcement agencies, regulatory authorities without User’s permission as we, believe it to be necessary or appropriate to respond to valid claims and legal process, to protect the property and rights of ANYFLIX MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE LIMITED, to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop any illegal, unethical or legally actionable activity.
We understand the importance of data security and therefore have implemented reasonable safeguards and precautions to protect the information, including technical and organizational measures against unauthorized access, improper use, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction, and accidental loss, both in an online and offline context.
We maintain technical and organizational security measures and procedures to protect the security of the Information, which are consistent with measures used by other similar websites.
While we strive to protect the Information against potential risks and exposures, there is no absolute security in the online sphere. Hence, we seek your support with our IT security efforts by not disclosing any data on the Site that is particularly sensitive or not required in the specific context.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We may provide links to other websites for User’s convenience and information. Such other websites are not controlled by us and the User may visit such websites at his/her own risk. These sites may have their own privacy policies in place, which should be reviewed by the User and we do not assume any responsibility or liability for such other websites, the content of such websites and their privacy practices, nor do we endorse them. User is encouraged to familiarize himself/herself with the privacy statements provided by such other websites prior to providing them with any personal or other information or before entering into any transactions on them.
We have in place appropriate technical and security measures to secure the information collected by us.
We use appropriate industry practices and procedures designed to help keep User’s Information safe. Let’s encrypt encrypts all information which the User submits. Furthermore, all of the User data is protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we ensure security practices and procedures and security methods and technologies. We will also make efforts that any agent or third party that we employ complies with the same security standards as we do for the protection of User’s Information.
Phishing is a cybercrime. We do not and will not disclose, at any time, User’s information or identification details in a non-secure or unsolicited e-mail or telephone communication. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a username and password which enables you to access certain parts of the ANYFLIX MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE LIMITED Platform, you are responsible for keeping these details confidential.
If User wishes to have the information provided by him/her to us, to be deleted, User can always do so by sending a request to us at [email protected] User may note that deletion of certain Information may lead to cancellation of his/her registration with the Site and User’s access to certain features of the Site, as well as cessation of Services.
If at any time the User believes that we have not adhered to these principles, please notify us by e-mail at [email protected] and we will use all reasonable efforts to promptly determine and correct the problem.