[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ admin_label=”section” _builder_version=”4.0.7″ hover_enabled=”0″ custom_padding=”59px|||||”][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.0.7″ use_custom_gutter=”on” gutter_width=”4″ make_equal=”on” max_width=”2383px” hover_enabled=”0″ width=”99%” custom_margin=”-51px||||false|false” module_alignment=”left” min_height=”100px” height=”100px” max_height=”100px” custom_padding=”4px||||false|false”][et_pb_column _builder_version=”4.0.7″ type=”4_4″ custom_padding=”0px||||false|false” hover_enabled=”0″][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.0.7″ hover_enabled=”0″ background_color=”#f0b800″ min_height=”100px” height=”100px” max_height=”100px” custom_padding=”41px|||19px|false|false” width=”100%” max_width=”100%” text_font=”|700|||||||” text_font_size=”16px” header_text_align=”left” header_font_size=”27px” header_text_color=”#000000″ custom_margin=”-11px||||false|false”]
[/et_pb_text][/et_pb_column][/et_pb_row][et_pb_row admin_label=”row” _builder_version=”4.0.7″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″ custom_margin=”32px|auto||209px|false|false” custom_padding=”53px||||false|false” min_height=”5976px”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”4.0.7″ custom_padding=”0px||||false|false” hover_enabled=”0″ custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” _builder_version=”4.0.7″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” hover_enabled=”0″ text_font=”|600|||||||” custom_padding=”20px||23px|7px|false|false” custom_margin=”-45px||||false|false” header_font=”|600|||||||” header_font_size=”23px” text_font_size=”17px”]
Welcome to www.anyflix.tv. This website is owned and operated by ANYFLIX MEDIA AND ENTERTAINMENT PRIVATE LIMITED, incorporated under the Companies Act 2013, with its registered office located in G-2/2, WZ-79, F/F Virender Nagar, Near Bharti College, New Delhi, 110058.
This legal agreement is an electronic record in terms of Indian Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the amended provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Indian Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures.
SERVICES WE OFFER
We provide an online website www.anyflix.in (“Site”) as a digital platform for our viewers and any associated mobile sites, applications (“Apps”) to inter alia view channels we offer on the website, articles, blogs, videos, images etc. (“Content”) on the Site and any other features, tools, applications, materials, or other services offered from time to time by us in connection with the business, provided on the Site (collectively with Content, referred to as “Services”). Content is made available to the User through different modes, including via video for viewing at the User’s discretion.
ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
The User hereby agrees and acknowledges that he/she is accessing this Site and availing of the Services, at his/her own risk, choice, and initiative and the User agrees and undertakes to ensure that use of the Site and the Services complies with all applicable laws including the local laws in the User’s jurisdiction. Further, such Services and Content may vary from place to place, time to time and device to device and would be subject to various parameters such as specifications, device, internet availability and speed, bandwidth, etc. The User agrees and acknowledges that we may monitor or use certain technologies including logging of the User’s IP address to ascertain and verify the User’s geographical location. To facilitate the User’s viewership and access, the Services have been packaged by us in the form of different channels.
Content or Services may be accessed free of charge which may include advertisements or commercials or via subscription or a pay-per-view channel with or without advertisements/commercials or with a combination of the foregoing on the Site or via an application accessible on the User’s mobile phones, tablets and/or other IP based connected devices. Please see details on the Site and the particular Content viewed. Subject to compatibility and connectivity, the User may be able to access the Services including Content through mobile phones, tablets, and other IP based connected devices.
ACKNOWLEDGMENT AND AGREEMENT
When the User avails the Services or sends any data, information or communication to us, the User agrees and understands that he/she is communicating with us through electronic records and the User consents to receive communications via electronic records from Us periodically and as and when required. We will communicate with the User by email or any push or other message or electronic records on the email address and or mobile number available with us which will be deemed adequate service of notice / electronic record.
The Content contained in the Services including but not limited to on the Site is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and shall not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, without the written permission of www.anyflix.in.
Access and Use of the Services
Upon acceptance of these Terms, we grant the User a non-exclusive limited, revocable, permission to view the Content and use the Services on the Site for personal, non-commercial purposes during the period of such use for the territory of the world or limited territories as applicable in respect of specified Content and as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
By agreeing to use/avail the Services, the User:
• Agrees to get periodic SMS alerts and newsletters.
• Agrees to complete a registration process and establish an account with www.anyflix.in. User represents and warrants that all information provided by him/her (“Registration Data”) is current, accurate, and complete and that he/she will maintain the accuracy and completeness of this information on a prompt, timely basis.
(a) comply with legal process and/or any applicable law in the territory;
(b) enforce the Terms and Conditions;
(c) respond to the User’s requests for customer service; or
(d) protect the rights, property or personal safety of www.anyflix.in, affiliates, its users and the public.
• Agrees that www.anyflix.in has the right to temporarily suspend access to the whole or any part of the Services for any technical/operational reason and shall be under no liability to the User in such an event.
• Acknowledges and agrees not to either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means remove, alter, bypass, avoid, interfere with, violate, or circumvent any patent; trade secret; copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notice marked on the Content or any digital rights management mechanism or device; any content protection or access control measure associated with the Content, including geo-filtering mechanisms; privacy; publicity; or other proprietary right under applicable law.
• Agrees not to either directly or through the use of any device, software, internet site, web-based service, or other means copy, download, capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Content or create any work or material that is derived from or based on the Content. This prohibition applies regardless of whether such derivative works or materials are sold, bartered, or given away.
• Agrees that www.anyflix.in owns and/or retains all rights to the Services and the Content throughout the territory of the world in perpetuity and that the Content accessed by the User and viewed as part of the Services is owned or controlled by www.anyflix.in. The Services and the Content are protected by copyright, trademark, design, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property laws.
• Except as set out in these Terms (or otherwise expressly provided by www.anyflix.in), the User may not copy, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, upload, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, retransmit, distribute, perform, display, sell, frame or deep-link, make available, or otherwise use any Content contained in the Services. The User further agrees not to use the Services to:
– Post, upload or otherwise transmit or link to Content that is: unlawful; threatening; abusive; obscene; vulgar; sexually explicit; pornographic or inclusive of nudity; offensive; excessively violent; invasive of another’s privacy, publicity, contract or other rights; tortious; false or misleading; defamatory; libelous; hateful; or discriminatory;
– Harass or harm another person;
– Exploit or endanger a minor;
– Impersonate or attempt to impersonate any person or entity;
– Violate any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity or other proprietary right;
– Introduce or engage in activity that involves the use of viruses, software disabling codes, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
– Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software, applications and/or any element comprising the Site, the application for accessing the Content, or the Services;
– Interfere with, damage, disable, disrupt, impair, create an undue burden on, or gain unauthorized access to the Services, including www.anyflix.in’s servers, networks or accounts;
– Cover, remove, disable, manipulate, block or obscure advertisements or other portions of the Services or the Content;
– Delete or revise any information provided by or pertaining to any other user of the Services.
• Use technology or any automated system such as scripts, spiders, offline readers or bots in order to collect or disseminate usernames, passwords, email addresses or other data from the Services, or to circumvent, delete, deactivate, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or modify any security technology or software that is part of the Services or the Site;
– Send or cause to send (directly or indirectly) unsolicited bulk messages or other unsolicited bulk communications of any kind through the Services. If the User does so, he/she acknowledges that he/she will have caused substantial harm to www.anyflix.in, but that the amount of harm would be extremely difficult to measure.
– Solicit, collect or request any personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
– Post, upload or otherwise transmit an image or video of another person without that person’s consent;
– Engage in commercial activity (including but not limited to advertisements or solicitations of business; sales; contests; sweepstakes; creating, recreating, distributing or advertising an index of any significant portion of the Content; or building a business using the Content) without www.anyflix.in prior written consent;
– Use technology or other means to access, index, frame, or link to the Site (including the Content) that is not authorized by www.anyflix.in;
– Access the Site/application/Service (including the Content) through any automated means, including “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” (other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices – but not caches or archives – of the Site and excluding those search engines or indices that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized content);
– Use the Services to advertise or promote competing services;
– Use the Services in a manner inconsistent with any and all applicable law;
– Attempt, facilitate, induce, aid and abet, or encourage others to do any of the foregoing.
• The User is responsible for the security and proper use of his/her unique user ID and password entered by him/her while registering on the Site and must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, used properly, and not disclosed to unauthorized people.
• User understands that when using the Services, he/she could be exposed to Content from a variety of sources, and that www.anyflix.in is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety, or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Content. User further understands and acknowledges that he/she may be exposed to Content that could be adult, inaccurate, offensive, indecent, or objectionable, and User agrees to waive, and hereby does waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies he/she has or may have against www.anyflix.in with respect thereto, and, to the extent permitted by applicable law, agree to indemnify and hold harmless www.anyflix.in, its owners, operators, affiliates, licensors, and licensees to the fullest extent allowed by law regarding all matters related to his/her use of the Services.
COMMENTS OR REVIEWS
Users may have an opportunity to publish, transmit, submit, or otherwise post only reviews or comments.
User agrees that www.anyflix.in shall have the right but have not the obligation, to monitor, restrict and remove such comments or reviews at its sole discretion. User acknowledges that www.anyflix.in reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates these Terms, including, but not limited to, terminating their account.
The User agrees that www.anyflix.in shall be under no liability whatsoever to the User in the event of non-availability of the Services, Site or any portion thereof occasioned by Act of God, war, disease, revolution, riot, civil commotion, strike, lockout, flood, fire, satellite failure, failure of any public utility, man-made disaster, satellite failure or any other cause whatsoever beyond the control of www.anyflix.in.
If the User has any questions, complaints or claims with respect to the Site and/or Services, then such correspondence should be directed to the address as given below.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
The user agrees that the use of the Services and the access to the Site is at his/her own risk. The Channels and Services and any other materials contained on or provided through the Site are provided “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis and www.anyflix.in expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement with respect to the products or website content, or any reliance upon or use of the website channels, content or products.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, www.anyflix.in makes no warranty:
1. That the information provided on this website is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
2. That the links to third-party websites are to information that is accurate, reliable, complete, or timely.
3. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from this website will create any warranty not expressly stated herein.
4. As to the results that may be obtained from the use of the products or remedies.
5. This Site may contain articles contributed by several individuals. The views are exclusively their own and do not represent the views of www.anyflix.in, affiliates and/ or its management.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
www.anyflix.in, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, principals, or licensors shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages arising from the User’s access to the Site and use of the Services including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in the Services, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the same, even if advised of their possibility. Where the laws do not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in such jurisdictions, www.anyflix.in’s liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.
User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless www.anyflix.in, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees) arising from his/her:
1. use of and access to the Services;
2. violation of these Terms;
3. violation of any third party right, including without limitation any publicity, privacy, or intellectual property right;
4. breach of any applicable laws; and
5. unauthorized, improper, illegal or wrongful use of his/her registered account on the Site by any person, including a third party, whether or not authorized or permitted by the User. This indemnification obligation will survive the expiry or termination of these Terms and the User’s use of the Services.
SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICES
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between User and www.anyflix.in and these Terms are governed by the laws of India and for resolution of any dispute arising out of the User’s use of the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, User agrees that (i) www.anyflix.in has the right to bring any proceedings before any court/forum of competent jurisdiction and User irrevocably submits to the jurisdiction of such courts or forum and (ii) any proceeding brought by the User shall be exclusively before the courts at Delhi, India.
If any provision of these Terms is held invalid, void, or unenforceable, then that provision shall be considered severable from the remaining provisions hereof, and the remaining provisions given full force and effect.