Nitin Gadkari to inaugurate projects worth over Rs 2,000 crore on April 3
The foundation stone for two dozen projects of National Highways will be on April 3. Union Minister Nitin Gadkari has also invited tribal affairs minister Arjun Munda for an online foundation laying program.
Gadkari has also written a letter to Arjun Munda about this. With the letter, Gadkari has also given information about all the schemes.
While inviting Arjun Munda, he has told that we will all meet through all video conferencing at 11 am on April 3 and the foundation stone will be laid for the inauguration and foundation laying of these schemes of Jharkhand.
Schemes dedicated to the nation:
- NH-114A- Double lane paved shoulder 32 km length
- Repair work 27 km from Ghaghra to Gumla on NH 143A
- Repair of road from Hatgamhariya to Jayantgarh in 27.9 km on NH 75E
- Road 71.61 km from Mahulia to Bahragoda
- Four laning of the road in 21 km from Biju Pada to Kuru
- Repair of 34 km road from Kachhri Chowk Ranchi to Biju Pada via Piska Mor.
- Four laning of 22.4 km road on NH 23 from Piska Mor to Palma.
- Road construction from Barhi to Hazaribagh
The foundation of these plans will be laid:
- Construction of bridge on NH 23 at 117 km
- Repair of 36 km road from Kolbeira to Simdega on NH 23, Rebuilding Culvert
- Road repair and reconstruction of the culvert in 39 km on NH 23
- Construction of bridge over Nala near NH 23 at 155.7 km
News Source: TimesofIndia