Amla Lemon Ginger Juice Helps in Boosting Immunity
Since time immemorial, the ancient sages of India as well as the indigenous tribal medical practitioners from all over the subcontinent; have emphasized the role of various fruits, plants, herbs, leaves, and other plant products as possessing tremendous therapeutic and healing powers.
- Though Ginger commonly resembles a root, basically it is a Rhizome or an underground stem. It is rich in bioactive, antioxidant and anti-inflammatory components. Gingerol is one such primary constituent which in addition to all of the above, helps in preventing infections and reducing muscular pain. Many of the other components of ginger are yet unknown and it may have anti-carcinogenic properties as well.
The hassles of daily life, the constant running after individual dreams, aspirations, jobs, and money leaves people with little or no time to worry about their dietary regimes and healthy food habits. The increasing pollution and associated environmental decadence are making it mandatorily essential for people to practice a healthy dietary schedule.
Here comes the effectiveness of including a home-made dosage of Amla Lemon Ginger juice in the daily diet plan. As discussed earlier, the three primary ingredients of this juice are regarded as medicinal powerhouses; bolstering the health and neutralizing any nutritional deficiency that might exist in the usual, regular diet.
Amla Lemon Ginger juice is regarded as one of the strongest natural immunity boosters. It reinforces the human body’s capability to combat and counteract foreign pathogens, antigens and other harmful germs that might be the causative agents of diseases and degenerative disorders.
- This can be easily touted as a superfood. A regular dosage of this bolsters the immune system and keeps off seasonal diseases like a common cold, influenza, cough, etc at bay.
- This super combo is also effective in revitalizing the body for operating at maximum potency throughout the day. That is why it is generally consumed during the early hours of the day before an individual heads out for work.
- This mixture provides a spectrum of vitamins, minerals and a range of other nutrients that the body needs for its integral welfare as well as to ward off very common and contagious diseases and even respiratory infections.
- The juice provides relief from muscular fatigue, works wonders for hair fall issues and a host of other dermatological problems, and even helps in the reduction of bad cholesterol levels in the body.
- Anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, anti-infectious properties kept aside, this juice is essential as it contributes to the healing and restorative properties exhibited on the damaged parts of the body.
- This juice helps in the formation and repair of important tissue groups in the body like collagen and even absorption of heavier metals like iron, into bodily functions.
So, no time should be wasted in making this super healthy combo of Amla, Lemon, and Ginger and should be incorporated in the regular diets of individuals without any delay.